Light footpath


It’s much more comfortable
to climb the mountain without luggage.

Up there, are fruits
fire,
water,
I have seeds...

And the whole earth is fertile.

Why would I pack cheap goodies without nutrients?

I go light
to the fields.

They tell us that we need a lot,
they tell us that we can’t live without properties.

I choose to have nothing, for to not lose anything.

I choose things as tools,
no possessions.

I get rid of everything I think I own,
even
the ideas
the beliefs
the thought
the problems.

I adopt the light nomadism
to travel the globe.

I get rid of dogmas conceived
in another generations
and another heads.

I am the lonely child
survivor in the jungle...

Her own skin and old instinct
are the only things he needs
for discovering the planet.

Photography: Natalia Arias. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares